Export Rise 360 course

Jul 06, 2023

I've been trying to export a Rise 360 course and I keep getting an error message. 

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Here are the error messages I am getting:

3 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Kama! I understand you are having issues exporting your Rise 360 course.

Is this happening for a specific Rise course or do you get this regardless of which course you are trying to publish? What publishing option are you using?

If you are experiencing this error for a particular Rise 360 course only, you can send us a copy of that course so we can take a closer look and run some tests. You can send me a copy of your Rise course, just follow the steps below:

1. After logging in, go to your Rise 360 dashboard.
  2. Hover over the course you'd like to share.
  3. Click the 3 dots button on the course.
  4. Click Send a copy.
  5. Enter support@articulate.com in the email field.
  6. Type "For Angelo Cruz" in the notes field.
  7. Click Send.

Or you may also open a case with us so that our support team can assist you with your concern.

Angelo Cruz

Hello Kama! Thanks for sharing the Rise course.

I'm sorry for the delay in my reply. I do see that you opened a support case and my colleague Fanny replied to it already.

Based on the course you shared with me, I'm suspecting the issue is related to the length or size of the resulting file. I encountered the same error that you reported, but when I try to lessen the contents of the course, it allowed me to publish it successfully. Taking a look at the published zipped files, it shows that the size is around 15GB.

There isn't an imposed limit to how long or large the course should be in Rise. However, I believe some LMS platforms have limitations regarding the size of the Scorm package you can upload. In any case, I personally would suggest either cutting down the lessons or making a two-part course instead.

If you have further questions regarding this matter, please feel free to reply back to our support engineer's email so that we can do a deeper dive into this issue.

Have a good one!