Export to XLIFF 2.0 File in Rise

Sep 25, 2020

Hi,

Is there a plan to update Rise to export XLIFF 2.0 files? My translation vendor will be requiring this version. 

Thank you!

Nancy

43 Replies
Terry Hadaway

The original question was over 3 years ago and the functionality still hasn't made it to your roadmap??? I am looking into other authoring software that is compatible with DeepL as in Canada we have a legal requirement to provide all content in English and French. We will be moving away from using articulate very soon if a resolution isn't found.  

Steven Benassi

Hi Adrienne!

Thanks for checking in on this!

I don't have any updates to share at this time as our development team has been prioritizing other features. I've included you in the feature report being tracked and will update this discussion as soon as we have news to share. If you'd like to stay up to date, you can bookmark our Feature Roadmap.

In the meantime, for your reference, here's a deeper look at how we manage feature requests.

Thorsten Breidbach

Hello at all,

we also need XLIFF 2.1 to translate the files directly with DeepL. At the moment we use OmegaT with an Okapi Plugin and a DeepL API to translate the files semi-automatic but this is not a nice workaround. Please develop an export for XLIFF 2.1 or another export file like .xlsx or .docx so that we can directly use DeepL for translation.