'Fill in the blank' -> all answers accepted without getting the 'incorrect' remark?

Apr 11, 2024

I want to ask my learners a question and stimulate them to write down the answer. However, all answers are acceptable in this case, it is just a way to stimulate taking the time to really think about it and write something down. Right now, I use 'fill in the blank' option. However, people are frustrated that they always get the 'incorrect' remark above the feedback, even though I have not programmed any answer as a correct answer and mention in the feedback that there is nothing wrong with their answer.

Is it possible to eliminate this judgement when using this tool? I would think that if there is no correct answer programmed by the maker (just some general feedback which is the same for any answer), that the programme would not give this judgement either.

Or else: any suggestions for another solution to my problem? 

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello,

Happy to help!

Survey blocks aren't available yet in Rise 360, but I can confirm this is a top feature we are currently tracking. I've added this ELH post to the report so we can notify you as soon as it makes it to our product roadmap

If you're willing to build your course in Storyline 360, survey questions are readily available and the responses get sent to an LMS making them handy if you need reporting data.