Flip Card - "Click to Revel" or "Click to Flip"

Nov 30, 2017

User testing has indicated that users are missing the click to flip. We have edited the css to change the position of it, however I am curious to know if there is code I can add to the css so that it appears on EVERY card. NOT just the first one?

14 Replies
Kathleen Fitzgerald

From a user perspective, you see the "click to reveal" directive only on the first card. It would be helpful to have it on all the cards. It is not necessarily intuitive. Some of my pilot testers could have used this reminder text.

Kathleen Fitzgerald, MS, PMP
Education Project Manager
[aasmforemaillogo]
2510 North Frontage Road, Darien, IL 60561
P: 630-737-9700 | F: 630-737-9790 | aasm.org

Leslie McKerchie

Thanks for the feedback Kathleen. I will share your thoughts, along with a quick example, in as a feature request for our team to take a look at.

It looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

Katie Riggio

Welcome to ELH, Marguerite 🌟

Thanks for adding your voice! The Click to flip instruction seen in the Flashcard grid and stack blocks is set at a default font size at this time – but our product team is always keen to hear about our customers' experiences, so I will certainly pass this along to them.

See you around the forums, and please feel free to share any other ideas you have here!

Renz Sevilla

Hi Joval! Thanks for reaching out! There isn't a way to reposition this in Rise 360 or add custom elements next to the flip card.

You can create your design in Storyline 360 and try this with a Storyline Block instead. Check out these related examples from Storyline that you can use as a base template: