Formatting Text on the cover page

Oct 13, 2022

I have a title on the cover page and I need to break the title up to 2 lines in the center of the page.    Rise 360 is not allowing me to put 2 words on the top and 2 words on the 2nd line.     I have tried to use the space bar to move the word "Loss" and I tried to make the 2nd line.   Need help on how to format the text content on the cover slide. 

8 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Dana! So sorry there isn't a way to break up the title as Rise automatically does that for you. It adjusts depending on the aspect ratio of the screen or window on the device on which you're viewing the course.

I can definitely understand how the ability to control where the word breaks would be really helpful, so I've added you to the feature request for this.

Courtney Forget
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Dana! So sorry there isn't a way to break up the title as Rise automatically does that for you. It adjusts depending on the aspect ratio of the screen or window on the device on which you're viewing the course.

I can definitely understand how the ability to control where the word breaks would be really helpful, so I've added you to the feature request for this.

Good afternoon! I'm following up with this request-has this been updated into Rise as an option? Thank you!