Generative AI

Feb 05, 2024

Hi, 

I am interested in using generative AI with my e-learning, and under our company policy I have to submit an AI usage case. 

Could you please help me to confirm the vendor and provider of the Generative AI, if it is not Articulate as the source vendor/provider. We would need this information for contractual terms.

Kind regards, 

Gemma

5 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hi Gemma, 

I'm so glad you asked about AI features! We know this is a hot topic in the learning and development community and will accelerate digital transformation. AI will absolutely be part of Articulate 360 in the near future.

We're actively working on generative AI integrations and believe they'll be especially valuable to speed up development and help creators kickstart the process of crafting e-learning content. We're moving as quickly as possible but have yet to set a release date. We'll add details to our public roadmap soon, and I'll let you know as soon as AI features are available.

I'd love to hear how you envision using AI in e-learning development.

Gemma Coller

Hi,

I'm interested in learning more about suggested formatting E.g. knowledge checks and how we can use the translation aspect of this. I am currently not able to extract XLIFF files from articulate rise 360, as we do not support that type of file, so would need to know if additional translation formatting would also be supported?

Generative AI would be as a suggestive tool, more than a full creation tool for the purpose of my work, as we would need a lot of human interaction to check specific context and translations. We would also need to confirm if the data remained of the property of our company at all times and that it is not used to train any LLMs.
Would you also be able to confirm if the output would also be fully owned by our company?

I would not be able to proceed with my usage case until data ownership, vendor and provider are confirmed.
If you would be able to confirm this, that would be great.
However, if this is not yet confirmed, please let me know and I can ask for the case to be put on hold until we have more details.
I would also be interested to know the process of agreeing contracts and who the contracts are between. Would this be our company and Articulate 360, as well as the vendor and provider if different to Articulate 360, or just between our company and the vendor/provider, with Articulate 360 being the platform?

Kind regards.

Gemma

Steven Benassi

Hi Gemma!

Thank you for the additional feedback!

I've opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers can provide more clarity and insight on the AI features coming soon to Rise 360. They should be following up with you shortly!

Also, it looks like part of your e-mail signature came through when you replied via e-mail. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response.