Going from Quizmaker to Storyline to Rise?

May 22, 2018

I'm creating in Quizmaker and moving to Storyline so that I can upload in Rise.  When I get it to Rise, the side menu still shows in the display and the "next" button will not work, I have to use the side menu to navigate.  How do I get rid of the side menu and use the next button for navigation?

Thanks,

Lisa

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Lisa!  Great question on process.  I'll address each aspect - the first slide, navigation, and how the player looks.

• It looks like that first blank slide might be the default slide that you have when you start a new Storyline project.  If you don't need that first slide, feel free to cut it from your project. 
  • If you're planning on adding content before the quiz slides, make sure there is a trigger on that slide to "Jump to (first quiz slide) when user clicks the Next button."  Whenever the Next button doesn't function like I expect, I double-check the triggers associated with it.
  • You can choose which player features to include in the Storyline file.  Since it's going into your Rise course, you'll probably want to keep the Storyline player pretty clean.

Let me know if that helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.