Google Forms for learner submission

Jan 21, 2022

Hey all, I'm trying to embed a Google Form into Rise to allow my learners to upload a PDF they created, but the form shows an empty white space when I leave it open to anyone with the link, and a "you need permission" message when I set it to emails only within the organization. I assume this is due to the fact that the learners would be uploading something. Please help. I just want my learners to be able to submit an application of their learning instead of a quiz. I'm surprised this is not yet a feature in Articulate. Thanks! 

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Jenn and Paige! You should be able to embed a Google Form in your Rise 360 lesson. I often create my own embed code by using the formula <iframe src="URL"></iframe>. Just replace URL with the link for the content you want to embed. 

If that doesn't work, please share the form link with us, and we'll help you create an embed code that works!

Katherine Jones

Hello! I'm having the same issue as above & am embedding the code directly grabbed from my form, as well as tried your formula above and simply entering the form url, unfortunately neither allows for the form to actually show up. I have successfully done this in another course, and started by copying the code that's in that course's multimedia box. 

Thanks for any help! 

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Katherine! Thanks for sharing your screenshot. If you want the form to show up, you would need to add height and width in the code.

Please embed the code below using Multimedia>Embed:

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeX_s37_t3bH0CPxCXC5sdEVDrXxv5UA-tWxgieRTbuXmtYcQ/viewform" style="height="400px" width="600px" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's how it looks when I tested it.

Hope this helps you!

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Kaylyn! Sorry to hear that the form is not appearing on the screen. Your form should be set to Public so that it will show up. Then, you can use this code and change the URL to your Google form URL:

<iframe src="https://yourURL.com" style="height="400px" width="600px" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Let me know if this works for you!