Help with adding Linkable Images to Video Segment

Jul 31, 2023

Hi!

I am looking at the course "Kate Murphy on the Science of Effective Listening". On the intro page and embedded in the intro video are linkable graphics to her book. https://rise.articulate.com/businessContent/preview/HeONLsKZY0R1VUaai66xLBTbDOH9jRBX#/

I cannot figure out how she embedded those images and links, as when I edit the section, I cannot find any separate functions. When I replaced the video, that went away, so I am assuming this was somehow embedded with the video.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

3 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Brian! The Next Big Idea Club courses contain special video blocks and cover page items that can’t be edited or recreated in other courses.

The course overview pages include links to the Next Big Idea Club site and to purchase the author's book. You'll also see these links in the Next Big Idea Club video blocks. You can check out this article, Rise 360: Use Next Big Idea Club Content Templates, to know more.

While these elements can't be edited or recreated, you may be able to create something similar in your course. Combining custom button blocks with interactive elements will allow your learners to jump to relevant content! You may also want to consider embedding web videos that may have those features to bring in a more custom video experience that you can build yourself.