How do you export content from one rise 360 course to another

Dec 09, 2019

How do you export content from one rise course to another

5 Replies
Beth Williams

I was able to move lessons from course to course. But what I really need to do was move a lesson from one course lesson and embed the content within another lesson of another course.

In other words,

I created a course on Mechanical Code. I created a new course on Residential Change out. Within the course "Residential Change Out" there is a module on Building codes that discusses many different codes. One of which is Mechanical Code. I wanted to move that Course which has many lessons into that one lesson. What would be the best way to do that?

What I ended up doing was linking the course? Not sure what will happen when I upload it to my LMS (Moodle).

Suggestions?

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Beth

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Beth. Block templates will be the best way to go! You can create a template of all of the blocks in a lesson, and add it to an existing lesson in another course. Here's how. 

For your example, you'll have to create a template for each lesson in the Mechanical Code course if you want every lesson represented inside the Building codes lesson you've created in the Residential Change Out course.

Let me know if that works for you!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.