How to add video and text side by side in Rise

Jun 21, 2021

I would like to  build the text narrative to either the right or left of the video created in Peek instead of text only showing at the bottom.  When the video starts, if the viewer doesn't have a headset or speakers, they will not be able to follow along with the video.  Instead of having the text at the bottom, is there a way to display it either to the right or left of the video with the ability to scroll down either automatically or by the user?

30 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Marion,

There isn't a way to place videos side-by-side in Rise 360, but you can do this in Storyline 360 if you'd like to consider building your course there. You can place videos in a 3-column layout in a Storyline 360 course and then embed the finished product to make it available to your learners.

Marion Grace Sawyer

Thank you for verifying, Phil. That is actually what I'd like to do. I have 3 shorts [tiktok & youtube short videos] I'd like to add side by side to show in one frame or at least in a carousel slide. I am thinking of plugging it within 3 tabs as I have no time to play with storyline right now. Appreciate you all.