How to set up collaboration

Nov 12, 2021

I created a number of Rise courses for a client. My client want to be a "collaborator" so she can make changes. I don't know how to set this up. My client sent me a screen shot with a "collaborator" feature, buy I don't see this on my Rise account. How can I solve this problem?

7 Replies
Katia Tzolova
Hi, I was able to invite people to be collaborators. I was able to see them when I am in Review 360. For some reason, they disappeared and I am not even able to find the menu that I used to enter their e-mail addresses to invite them again. 
Can you please provide more information where to find the option to add collaborators? why they disappear after a while?
Lea Agato

Hi Katia! You can check out this article for the steps on how to add collaborators to your Rise course. Collaborators can remove themselves as a collaborator on your content. Is it possible that your collaborators have done this which would explain why they have disappeared as collaborators on your course?

If this is a recurring issue for you, kindly submit a support case using this form, and our customer support engineers will reach out to you directly to work with you on the issue. Thanks!