I am trying to add a certificate to a Rise course.

Apr 11, 2017

Hi, all- pardon if this has been answered before, but I cannot seem to find any answers in regards to this specific issue:

I am creating a Rise course with a series of videos, two quizzes, and a mastery test.

The videos and quizzes are fine- the latter doesn't need to be scored, and is immaterial to the end user's progress.

However, after passing the final mastery test, I want the user to be presented with a certificate (featuring their name) that they can print out.

Can this be done within rise?  The name is not important- but if it is possible, that would be a definite plus.

Thanks in advance for any and all guidance you can give!

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Eric, 

Certificates/Course completion ceremony is something we've got on the roadmap. The ETA is still in flux, and Articulate 360 subscribers will get the update as soon as it's released. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, I'll defer to the community at large for what creative ideas they've come up with so far! 

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Heather,

Thanks for updating this discussion. We aren't developing a certificate feature within Rise 360 courses. Usually, a learning management system will track completion of the content and may offer a certificate feature. 

Our all-in-one training solution, Rise.com, includes a certificate function for learners to access once they've completed a course. Because Rise.com is a total platform where training is also hosted and tracked, we were able to add the certificate feature which shows their name and the date they completed the training.

How are you hosting your content? Maybe some folks in the community can offer advice or workarounds!