I need to create a self-assessment with no correct or incorrect responses in Rise

Jun 25, 2018

I'm fairly new to using Rise, but I love it. I have a client who wants to create a module in Rise that start with learners taking a self-assessment (e.g. I am confident I can do this, I have the knowledge and skills to do this, etc.). Then, all the questions are discussed and processed. However, none of the questions have right or wrong answers----they are simply a self-assessment. 

I can't figure out how to do this in Rise. As far as I can tell, all the quiz and knowledge checks require me to program in a correct response. Right now I can only think of 2 ways to do this:

1. List the questions on the screen and ask learners to think about them (not interactive)

2. Tell them to download a worksheet that I would put the questions on and tell them to answer them (not ideal as no one would likely actually do that)

Has anyone done something like this? Idea? Help! Thanks so much in advance. 

9 Replies
CRN EM WFD

Hi Michelle, you'll need to think outside of the face-to-face training scenario. May be you could add a storyline block with a timer in it just before the 'Reveal Answers' continue block and set it up in such a way that the users cannot click the Continue block until the timer is finished. That way you're forcing them to think through the questions before you reveal the answers. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.