Import SCORM to edit it?

Sep 25, 2018

Good afternoon,

I wanted to know if there is a way to import exported SCORM to edit them. And if there's not, is it in the works? Otherwise we would have to create a separate folder in RISE for all the past SCORMs in case we need earlier versions. 

15 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Internacional, 

It sounds like duplicating a Rise course you need to make edits too would be the best method. We don't have an option to import in your published output back to Rise (or any other Articulate authoring tools for that matter). 

If you create those duplicates before making updates to a course that would allow you always to have an earlier version.

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Stone Pagamentos SA. When your trial (or subscription) ends, we keep your data for 6 months. If it's been less than 6 months since your personal trial ended, here's how you can transfer your content:

• Replace yourself on your team subscription with the personal email. When you remove the work email from the seat, choose to "Do nothing" with the work content. It will be there when you add the work email back to the team.
  • Log out, and then log in with your personal email, and check to make sure your content is still there.
  • Log out, and log back in with your work email to manage the team. Remove the personal email from the team.
  • You'll be prompted to transfer the personal content to another user. Select your work email (the admin), and your content will be transferred to the work email. The work email will also now occupy the seat on your team.
Anastasios Vacalopoulos

I have developed 4 modules in Rise using the free 2-months version, then I made my recommendations and my university has just purchased a full team licence, however, I am finding that it is impossible to migrate my content from my free trail version to the full licence that the university has purchased. Why is that???

Karl Muller

Hi Michael,

A Rise.com subscription gives you the Rise online course content creation tool (Rise 360) and the Rise LMS. Courses created within RIse.com cannot be exported to a different LMS.

You also cannot move an editable copy of a Rise course from a Rise.com account to an Articulate 360 account.

An Articulate 360 subscription gives you Rise 360 and Storyline 360. Also included are Studio 360, Replay 360, Peek 360, and Review 360.