Import storyline course into Articulate -Rise 360

Sep 25, 2023

How do I import course content already in progress in Storyline to Articulate-Rise 360?  This would include various scenes. I realize I may need to sign up for some webinar training to get a full understanding. I would like to know, at a glance, if this is even possible.  

2 Replies
Tom Kuhlmann

There are a few options depending on your content:

• Since Rise is based on content blocks, there's no one-for-one import. So for general content you copy and paste from the slide/layers to the content block type you deem is best.
  • You can break some of the content in SL into smaller chunks and insert them as SL blocks. This works great for interactive slides you don't want to rebuild.
  • I'd export the SL content into Word so you get all of the text content out and then remove formatting which makes it easier for copying/pasting.
  • If you have videos/images in Storyline, you can extract the .story file and inside is a media folder with all of the media assets. I use 7zip (free program) to extract the file. You could also change the .story extension to .zip and extract it that way, too.