In the Flashcard Internation in Rise, Everything Beyond the Less Than Symbol Is Invisible

Feb 23, 2023

I'm building a flashcard interaction in Rise. I noticed that some cards aren't displaying anything after a certain point. They aren't getting cut off because of length; other cards are much longer and everything displays just fine. The problem seems to be that this interaction won't display less than symbols (<) or anything beyond them. Greater than symbols (>) don't have the same effect, but I had to spell out less than to get everything to display. 

1 Reply
Luciana Piazza

Hi Rebecca, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes Community! ✨

Thanks so much for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty with your text displaying correctly within flashcards. 

In order to assist you better, I have a few clarifying questions: 

1. Are you currently trying to insert mathematical equations into the flashcard text or a combination of letters and symbols? 

2. Have you experienced this behavior in other Rise 360 courses, or is this the first occurrence? 

3. Would it be possible for you to share a screenshot, Review 360 Link of your course, or Peek 360 screen capture of what you are experiencing? That way, we can get a better idea of what is possibly causing this. 

If you'd rather discuss this privately, we'd be happy to help you within a support case. Our talented Support Engineers can take a look at your course. We can sign an NDA if necessary.

Looking forward to hearing from you!