Is there a way to de-Rise Rise?

Apr 14, 2020

Bear with me for a moment... I have to work in a strictly branded and mobile friendly environment. Currently, Rise fits most of my requirements, other than the fact that it is limited in it's ability to be visually brought into line. I've always felt that when you don't have the ability to brand properly, you should debrand entirely - minimal branding is usually better than hackey branding. With that in mind, is there a way to remove some of the default Rise 360 brand elements? They're lovely elements... just not my clients' elements.

For example:
- The colour bar that sits under headings. It is a pretty distinctive Rise element. I can make it white, but because it is linked to other elements, it becomes problematic. Can I switch it off somewhere I'm missing? 
- Rounded buttons - they look great until my client says "our buttons are square" and proceeds to mark it as an issue in every iteration.

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Shane!

Because Rise is built for rapid e-learning authoring, we've designed the course elements for you.  It sounds like this doesn't quite match your needs, though.

Thanks for letting us know you'd like to turn off the custom color bar that appears below lesson title text, and you need customization options for buttons. I'll be sure our team sees your feedback!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.