Is there a way to get Question-level analytics from a Rise SCORM course hosted on an LMS?

Sep 29, 2023

I recently uploaded a Rise course which is essentially a survey/pre-assessment as a SCORM module to my LMS, Triboo. The goal of this course is to determine how well our learners understand a specific topic, and to try and suggest changes to a process we have at our company based on responses, so we need to be able to see how people answered specific questions or which questions learners had the most issues with. Triboo does not natively pull in question-level data, and as far as I know, this is generally not something SCORM supports. Usually you can only get pass/fail and a final score. However, I was wondering if this information gets passed back to Articulate 360 in some way? Is there any way to track this data? Would this data get tracked if we hosted the course directly on Rise and simply linked learners to the version we publish there? Thank you, for an help you can provide.

2 Replies
Phil Mayor

If you track by quiz Rise sends question level data to the LMS https://articulate.com/support/article/Rise-Quiz-Data-Sent-to-an-LMS

If you LMS doesn't capture this there is very little you can do, the data is not sent vback to your 360 account.

Have a word with your support and see if they can create a custom report.