Is there a way to UNDO an action if I missed pressing the UNDO that flashed up for a minute after I deleted a block?

Mar 15, 2017

waaaaa!!!

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Sharon,

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that you lost one of your block lessons! Within Rise, the undo does appear, but only for a moment, and unlike an undo button in Microsoft office it doesn't track all the steps as Phil mentioned. I also gave the "undo" function within my Chrome browser a try, and saw that it had no impact on the undo behavior either. 

If you're someone whose going to be working fast and furious through Rise, perhaps a good method would be to create a duplicate copy of the entire course and that way you'd at least have the content accessible to you if you needed to start over? 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Cindee,

Super easy - you'll use the three dots at the top right of a Rise card to see the menu which includes "Duplicate" you'll see a quick Peek of that here.  

We also have a new feature to send a copy of your Rise course to another Articulate 360 user. Directions are here. 

Let me know if you need anything else! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.