ISSUE: Single item checkbox list not displaying

May 01, 2019

I have a course with a few single item Checkbox Lists, followed by a Continue Divider with the completion type of 'Complete Block Directly Above'. We use them as content acknowledgements (for legal reasons) before allowing the user to proceed. This has been working great, but all of a sudden (since this or last week I think), the Checkbox Lists aren't displaying. If I add a second item to the list, they do. Can you please advise if this is a bug, and when it will be fixed? Thanks

5 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Catherynne,

I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble here. I just tested this out and everything is working normally on my end.

The quickest way to resolve this issue is to have our Support Team take a look. You can submit a case here.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

Business School

Hi Allison,

Apologies for posting here. I have an issue with the 'Complete Block Directly Above' setting not working on a continue button in Rise.

The block above is a button stack. - I would like users to click the links before they continue.

At the moment, the continue button is displayed and can be clicked despite the setting being in place.

Could you please advise?

Many thanks, Sarah

Crystal Horn

Hi Sarah! We welcome your questions here; thanks for posting!

The continue block does not require button stack blocks to be "completed" to reveal the next blocks:

You can use continue blocks to require learners to complete carousel blocks, checkbox lists, audio blocks, video blocks, accordions, tabs, labeled graphics, processes, sorting activities, flashcards, knowledge checks, and Storyline blocks. (Although button blocks and attachment blocks are interactive, you can’t require learners to complete them.)

Let me know if you have any other questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.