Issue with mobile android viewing

Jul 03, 2018

In my course, I have a series of embedded Storyline activities. My issue is that when viewing the Stoyline blocks on an android mobile device, the exit button (in the upper left corner) does not work. The only way to return back to the Rise interface is to press the android "back" key which takes the participant back to the previous lesson. I am seeing the issue when viewing the course on the web and though my LMS. There is no issue when viewing on iPhones. I hope this makes sense. If anyone has any suggestions let me know!

7 Replies
Jill Solomon

Hi Alyssa,

Thank you for your reply! I am using a Moto G5 on Firefox for my testing. I didn't think about the browser and it seems that Chrome works just fine. On the sample course I am having the same issues with Firefox. Everything is working except the exit button. Chrome works just fine.

Just a note: I have not switched over to the new player yet and it does not seem to be working on Firefox for either the new or the old player.

If we could figure out the issue with Firefox that would be great just for the ease of the participants, but if not I can just tell them to make sure they are using Chrome! This helps, thank you!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.