L2 Analysis using Rise360 Knowledge Check Questions

Sep 15, 2023

Good afternoon.

I have a similar question to a current discussion thread.   We are using Rise360 for course development and incorporating knowledge check questions for the quizzes.   We have a Pre-test and a Post-test for each course setup as separate modules within the same course.

Currently (I probably have something setup wrong) our LMS is just showing that the participant passed or failed, and isn't showing a score which is what we need for L2 analysis (Kirkpatric model).

Am I reading correctly, that Rise360 will only send ONE of the knowledge check results back to the LMS, defeating our ability to track the SCORE for both the pre / post test within the same course?

Thank you!
Tammie

1 Reply
Angelo Cruz

Hi Tammie! Thanks for reaching out.

Which LMS standard are you using to publish your course and what reporting option did you select? To get the score communicated to your LMS, you'll need to choose either Passed/Incomplete or Passed/Failed. This will record both completion and success statuses in your LMS. You can read more about that in the article below:

Rise 360: How to Report Completion and Success Statuses to an LMS

Regarding your other query, only one quiz (not Knowledge Check) can be used for tracking. However, the Rise 360 course does send all quiz data to your LMS. You can reach out to your LMS provider to see if you can have access to all the quiz data.

I hope this helps.