Labeled Graphic

Apr 16, 2024

Hello, we are currently facing problems with a labelled graphic and text fields that are displayed behind the following elements in the course (e.g. "Next" button). The result is that learners cannot read the full text of the labels. Is there a solution to this problem? Or is this a bug?

3 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Marie-Christin!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

I see that you've also opened a support case and connected with my teammate, Mcgem. As Mcgem shared, this behavior is related to a bug in Rise 360 causing Labeled Graphic Marker text to go under other elements of the course.

I've linked this discussion to the bug report and will provide updates as soon as a fix is in place! Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry if this has been slowing you down!

Eric Santos

Hi Marie-Christin and Tonia,

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes the issue you encountered where labeled graphic marker text goes under other course elements. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!