Labeled Graphics markers

Aug 20, 2019

I have duplicated a course and in one of the sections I have labeled graphics markers. I made changes to the content and images in the markers, I have add images and markers as well as delete markers. None of the changes saved when I went to preview and reverted back to the previous markers

5 Replies
Jerry Toelle

After I duplicated the course I changed content and images. Every now and then it would revert back to the original content as if I hadn't edited anything. It was particular annoying when I was changing the interactions with labeled graphics. Images and the buttons would revert back after I preview the work

I made sure I didn't have multiple browsers open 

Alyssa Gomez

Hey Jerry!

Yes, a screenshare would be helpful, thank you! That will help us to narrow down the cause of the problem. I'll open a case to put you in touch with one of our support engineers.

One quick note: replying via email includes your signature with contact information in the public forum.  Feel free to edit your reply here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.