Learners input

Oct 22, 2018

Is there any way to "collect" learners input in Rise? For example, let's say that I ask a question and I want the learner to reply.

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hey there, Peter!  Quizzes collect learner input in Rise in a way that you can report on their answers.  Currently, you can collect answers to multiple choice, multiple response, matching, and fill-in-the-blank questions.

If you have another type in mind, like a short answer style question, Storyline will be the better fit.  Storyline provides text entry fields for learners to use and will report that information to your LMS. Rise allows you to embed third party tools to collect information, like Google forms or online surveys, but that data won't be reported to your LMS.

I hope that helps!

Peter Mattsson

I think I found what I was looking for: Button (with an e-mail link) What I wanted to do was to ask some questions or make the participant to reflect on something and then send this to me.

Your solution was interesting! At first I thought of a form. I could use your suggestions.

I don't think that I will use my project with LMS. I want to use it like a "mobile app".

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.