LMS 365 and Articulate

Aug 24, 2023

Hello. 

I am considering implementing Articulate Rise 360 to complement our LMS365 platform. LMS365 is excellent but lacks some formatting tools to create consistent courses. It's awesome when you want to use SharePoint files like PowerPoints, Word docs, etc., but we feel we need a tool to create consistent courses with a modern look and feel.  Our current plan is to use LMS365 to house all the courses, handle the testing, our students' progress, etc., and use Articulate to build the courses and export the SCORM data. Is anyone else using this solution? Any feedback on what I am trying to accomplish? Any advice would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

C.

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Clay! 

While I don't have experience using LMS365, I wanted to mention Reach 360 since it sounds like you're looking for a place to host your Articulate 360 courses and track learner training data!

Reach 360 is a lightweight distribution tool to deploy your e-learning content. It is meant to complement your existing LMS, which may not serve all the different learner groups in your organization like deskless workers, contractors, partners, and more. Unlike a traditional LMS, Reach 360 requires practically no implementation time, meaning you can get started in just a few days, not months. It’s a flexible, cost-effective add-on to your existing Articulate 360 Teams plan that enables your organization to reach more learners directly. You can learn more about Reach 360 by viewing the User Guide:
You can start a trial of Reach 360 to take it for a test drive! Just click the Reach 360 tab on your Articulate 360 dashboard to request a trial.

Let me know if you have any questions about it!
Cameron Maciver

Hi, 

I am using or have started to use LMS365 and produce almost all our in house training through Articulate and do think it is a good solution. As you can get the base completion data that LMS365 provide and through the use if POWERBI find more complex detials. though this is new for me so learning the right way to get all the information is a learning curve. but LMS365 plays Rise products the same way as using a share link from rise or other methods, it loses no funcationality