Lock a lesson until all other lesson have been completed

May 23, 2019

Hello,

I am trying to lock a lesson on the side nav until all other lessons have been completed. I am trying to do this, to lock a certificate until the course has been completed using Google Form. Is there anyway to do this without locking the entire course?

5 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Jack,

Right now the only way to lock the navigation is to choose the restricted option in the course settings, which would lock your entire course. If you have time to log a feature request and tell us more about your specific needs, that would be super helpful!

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Renz Sevilla

Hi Stephanie,

This can be done with Restricted Navigation, but please note this will lock the entire course and another method to block out a section is using Continue Blocks. There are two settings for Continue Blocks which are:

- Complete Block Directly Above

- Complete All Blocks above

You can use a variation of these to make sure specific content is completed first, before moving on to the next section.

laronica vaughn

Hi, 

I have attempted to use the Continue Blocks in Rise however, the interactive media template where audio and an image is captured bypass the Complete Block Directly Above and Complete All Blocks above. Is there anything that can be done when you set up Complete Blocks feature but are able to bypass and skip ?