Login required when sharing link

Oct 23, 2021

Hoping some of you might be able to help with a problem we are encountering. Multiple people I have shared a “share” link with aren’t able to access the course and it is asking them for an articulate login. Thoughts? It is working for some and not for others. 

11 Replies
Herschel Thach

It is checked
[cid:image001.jpg@01D99566.6F8A2EB0]

This e-mail message and any attachments, if any, may contain confidential or proprietary information of the AnovoRx family of companies and are intended solely for authorized use by the intended recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, disclosure, printing, copying, forwarding, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email, its contents and/or any attachments thereto is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply message and then permanently delete this email, and any attachments thereto, from your system immediately. AnovoRx refers to AnovoRx Group, LLC, AnovoRx Distribution, LLC, AnovoRx Manufacturer Services, LLC and AnovoRx Holdings, Inc.

Steven Benassi

Hi Herschel,

Sorry to hear you've also hit this snag that's preventing your SMEs from being able to access shared Review links! I'd be happy to help you get this sorted out!

As an initial troubleshooting step, we would recommend confirming with your network administrator that port 443 is open and the domains in the following article have been added to your organization's allowlist. This helps to ensure that your Articulate 360 applications will function properly.:

Also, I'd suggest those who are affected by this issue clear the cache of their browser to see if that improves behavior. If you need help, this article explains how to do that:

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Herschel Thach

Thanks. We will give it a try...next week.
Have a GREAT weekend :)
Hersh

This e-mail message and any attachments, if any, may contain confidential or proprietary information of the AnovoRx family of companies and are intended solely for authorized use by the intended recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, disclosure, printing, copying, forwarding, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email, its contents and/or any attachments thereto is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply message and then permanently delete this email, and any attachments thereto, from your system immediately. AnovoRx refers to AnovoRx Group, LLC, AnovoRx Distribution, LLC, AnovoRx Manufacturer Services, LLC and AnovoRx Holdings, Inc.