manage Team in Trail version

Jan 04, 2021

Hi, i work with a trail version and most of the time with Rise 360. I  invited someone. He sees all courses but in my account settings his status shows the letter. I think it means that i invited him but there was no reaction of it, so he isn't part of my team.

Am i right? Please help me

Sorry for my english :/

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Laura! No apologies, your English is great! 

It sounds like you invited a user to join your Articulate 360 team, and you see an envelope icon next to their name (as shown below).

If the new user doesn’t accept your invitation right away and you want to remind them to join your team, you can resend the invitation. Hover over the user and click Resend.

If this user says they are already logged in to Rise 360, it could be that they are using a different account under a different email address. Ask the user to accept the invitation to join your Articulate 360 team and log in using the email address you used to invite them.

Let me know if that answers your question! 

Laura Barow

Thanks for your answer. We tried and it works.

I thought that he ist able to see my courses but it isn't possible. He only can build his own courses. I've already used review to show it some people with comment function but i don't want to put every course in it. Because there are a lot of changes so it isn't current.

Is it right or did i overlook this setting? Worst Case is to give him my password.