Marked as ' done'

May 04, 2023

Hi,

I am building a course in Rise. To get the course done a learner must have the course completeded, that is: the user has seen al the information. Als the interaction like flip cards. Sometimes learners do not flip al the cards and then they don't know how to come further.

Question: is it possible that a learner can see wat he has done on the level of interactions? That  you van see which markers you've clicked on? etc.

1 Reply
Angelo Cruz

Hello there! There isn't an option that will show learners what interactions or blocks they haven't clicked on yet. But they will see a progress indicator beside the lesson they are currently in letting them know if they have completed the lesson or not.

You can also Manage Learner Progress with the Continue Block in Rise 360. You can add continue blocks after each interaction or at the very end of the lesson. Make sure to set the completion type depending on where you place the Continue block.

Here's a sample Rise course where I used the Continue block after each interaction in one lesson and at the very end of the other lesson.

Let me know if you have questions.