20 Replies
Anastasia Ermoshenko

I'm unable to follow this instruction. The second cell won't be selected together with the first one. I try different ways, but I can only select one cell at a time. Even if I want to apply a style or color to the row, I have to select each cell one after another.

I guess this might have been broken with the recent major UI & functionality update. I recall I was able to select multiple cells before it.

David Maddocks

Glad it worked! You're right: there's no way of knowing if the cells have been selected until you right click and see the pop-up. The developers must love keeping users in suspense.

Now if only they would give us some options to format tables so we could use them for things like, I don't know, math maybe?

David Maddocks
Lisa Peterson

SO GLAD I came across this thread! I thought I wasn't selecting multiple cells but following your steps David, it worked. Talk about frustrating!

Lisa, I'm glad it worked for you. I like using Rise more than the desktop-based Lectora programs, but it would be nice to have more control over certain design elements, like tables.

Jose Tansengco

Hi Sandra, 

Happy to help!

You can check out my colleague's response here which contains a nice recording on how to merge cells in Rise 360. I also noticed that highlighting cells in a table and then merging them seems erratic in Rise 360. We'll continue tracking the behavior and report back to our engineering team if needed!

Phil Foss

Gotcha- I can see the borders right now in edit mode, so you're a good person to test with. Can you adjust your zoom level in your browser- like go to 110 or 120%. Because the 1px double line makes no sense, I have a feeling it will display differently based on sub-pixel rendering ability of various monitor settings.