Merging two or more Courses into one

Feb 19, 2024

We are currently planning a very large course in Rise. To simplify the overview and steering through this course, it would be helpful if you could combine several courses into one main course. So that you end up with one Main Course, which contains several Courses, each containing several lessons again. I have already done some research in other discussion forums and apparently it is possible to create a main course and add other courses there. But I can't find an explanation of how to do this anywhere. It was only ever explained how to copy lessons from one course to another, or how to use block templates. But I really want to combine several courses.

Another team has apparently already implemented this (see attachment: Not sure if i am allowed to share this picture so i had to black the text) but I can't ask them and I'm sure others will want to use this feature too.
Hope i made my problem clear and someone can help me.

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Roman, 

Happy to chime in!

Karl's suggestion is what I'd recommend as well. You have the option of importing lessons across courses to merge multiple Rise 360 courses one lesson at a time. Here's how: 

You can also save parts of your courses as Block templates and bring them into another course in batches. The article above lists all of your options so you can choose which one works best for you!