Microlearning quiz

Apr 04, 2023

Does anyone know if it is possible to build a quiz in microlearning format? We use Opigno and build a course with several microlearning courses. However, so far, I have only been able to create a quiz in a regular course.

15 Replies
Fred Waymel

Hi,

i've create a microlearning with only knowledge block but there is no possibility to set a succes score or others parameters as i do with Rise.

I've tested this because in translate parameter item there was this possibility shown...

Never mind, I'll create my quiz with Rise.

Maybe Articulate's developpers could offer this possibility (lesson or quiz).

Rene Streber

I would agree that it would be very helpful and a cool feature to integrate the current quiz feature of rise courses into microlearning courses. For us, the quiz at the end of a rise course is mandatory but there are many advantages to use microlearnings, but right now, we are not "converting" the rise course to a microlearning because of this missing feature. Thanks in advance for a commentary. Kind regards

Wanju Huang

Hi Marijin, I encountered the same issue recently. As others have already indicated, microlearning does not have the quiz feature. So, I imported my microlearning module into a regular Rise course and then added a self-checked quiz at the end so that the SCORM package could work with Brightspace. Hope this helps. :)