Multiple Response Questions in Rise

Jun 27, 2017

Would love to see a Multiple Response question option in Rise. This is a roadblock for us. Otherwise, a great tool!

19 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Dorte,

Great question - right now the question types exist in the pre-built quiz lesson. A number of folks have asked about using those in conjunction with the block types so our team is looking into that. I know Labelled graphic has been the most popular in the E-Learning Heroes forums, and that is one of the features up next for our team. I've also passed along your feedback that you'd like to see those in the knowledge check block too! 

I'll share here any information as soon as I can! 

Geraldine Follmer

I am just reading through this thread as I am checking out Rise as an option.  I want to put in a multiple-response type quiz at the end of the course - the learner can select any of the options available to them.  However, I can't get it to work properly - it will only fail for me.  My thoughts are that any of the responses are correct.

Your thoughts

Geraldine

Leslie McKerchie

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to pop in with a quick update:

We love knowledge checks so much, we gave them their own space!

Use the Knowledge Check category in the blocks library to add multiple choice, multiple response, fill-in-the-blank, and matching knowledge check blocks to your lessons. And easily switch existing knowledge checks from one question type to another.

You can read all about the latest release here.

Just let us know if you have any further questions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.