My embedded iframes are no longer showing in Rise in the last week. Sometimes they do but mostly they dont.

Oct 15, 2020

My embedded iframes are no longer showing in Rise in the last week. Sometimes they do but mostly they dont. This is in my Rise editing format prior to converting to LMS export. I have created a free-flow text survey form from my LMS to use in the Rise program. It has worked well until now but I'm concerned that if it's a blank box in Rise before I export, it might be doing the same once the Course is exported into my LMS.  Please advise.   I just now changed my computer screen from 100% to 90% and it appeared!  So great to hear if anyone else is having the embedded iframe problem too?

2 Replies
Crystal Horn

Kirsten, we'd be happy to work with you privately! We're happy to test an iframe embed code if it's content that is available to us. You can have a look at this article for general help with embedded content, too:

Success depends on whether or not the site you linked to allows their content to be embedded in frames. You might only see part of the content you’re trying to embed or you might not see any content at all!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.