Need Help For Integrating Peek360 Videos into Articulate Rise Course

Apr 24, 2024

I've encountered some hurdles while attempting to integrate Peek360 videos into my Articulate Rise 360 course, and I'm hoping to draw upon the knowledge of this community for some assistance.

I've developed a tutorial using Peek360 and now aim to seamlessly integrate it into my Articulate Rise 360 course to enhance the learning experience. Despite trying various embedding methods (such as HTML, iFrame, etc.), I'm facing challenges where the Peek360 video either doesn't display correctly or fails to play within the Rise 360 course Here's the url: https://teraboxmodapk.me/ I've confirmed that the Peek360 video functions correctly when accessed independently outside of the Articulate Rise 360 environment. Furthermore, I've experimented with adjusting the video size, resolution, and formatting in Peek360 before embedding it, but the issues persist. Despite searching through Articulate community discussions and Rise 360 documentation, I couldn't find a solution specifically tailored to this integration challenge. Request for Assistance: I'm reaching out to seek any insights, recommendations, or workarounds from fellow community members who have successfully integrated Peek360 videos into Articulate Rise 360 courses. Your expertise and guidance would greatly assist in resolving this issue and optimizing the learning experience for participants in my course.

Thank you sincerely for your time and assistance!

1 Reply
Elizabeth Kuhlmann

In addition to uploading to Review 360, Peek videos also save to your desktop.

• On a Mac, the local versions of your Peek 360 screencasts are stored here: /users/<username>/Movies/Peek 360
  • On a Windows PC, the local versions of your Peek 360 screencasts are stored here: %username%\Documents\Peek 360

You could just take your video from that folder and add it into a standard video block in your Rise course.