New User - embed H5P Iframe question

Feb 27, 2022

Hello,

I just signed up for trial of Articulate Rise. I love the ease of use and that I am able to make single, continuous scrolling pages instead of the typical slide based elearning modules with all the next/continue buttons.

The most obvious limitation of Rise for my purposes is the lack of quiz/evaluation types, e.g., drag the words, fill in the blanks (paragraph length, not one sentence), dictation, mark the words, sort paragraphs, etc.

My idea is to make H5P modules and embed them into Rise using the Multimedia/Embed function. After a couple of hours of experimentation, I was able to do this successfully (not as easy from the Wordpress plugin as one might think). I have however run into a problem: the Iframe content is not responsive. That is to say, the Iframe looks totally differently on a laptop vs on a smart phone. I would like the Iframe to encompass all the content inside the frame without the need to vertically scroll inside the Iframe. 

Does anyone know if this can be done? Is there something simple I am missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

David

2 Replies
David Sean

Just bumping this post to the top. As it was my first post, it took a couple of days for it to go live and got lost on page 4 of the forums. I'm not sure if it was seen by other users on the forum.

If anyone has any suggestions for how to make H5P iframes responsive in Articulate Rise, it would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

David

Lea Agato

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, David. We're happy to have you here!

Thanks for sharing letting us know you need additional quiz question types. I have documented your request and we'll be sure to let you know here if we make those options available in the future.

As for making H5P iframes responsive in Rise, here are a couple of threads on this topic:

I also invite other members of the community to chime in with their suggestions!