No Content Library videos for Rise...?

Oct 01, 2019

There are som very nice videos in Content library, but I can only inbed them in Storyline, not in Rise...? When I try to add video it opens up my hardrive and prompts me to find videos there, there are no options to access content library... Images is different, with those I can choose Edit and Replace from Content library, but not videos... Why is this...?  

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Michael, thanks for reaching out! The Content Library 360 videos are for use within Storyline 360 or Studio 360. Could you tell us more about how you'd plan to use content library videos in Rise 360? We're continuously exploring new ideas, and customer input is extremely valuable in that process. 🙂

In the meantime, Michael shared a creative workaround in this thread. I hope that's helpful! 

Karen Germond

The Content Library videos are helpful to maintain interest in the Rise courses. The videos are included in the 360 subscription so we really should be able to add them directly into the Rise courses.  We don't have time to go back and forth between Storyline and Rise. We use Rise because you can build elearning content fast. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.