Rise- videos- how to save and use from Content Library

May 12, 2017

Hi,

I'm assuming that you can only access the Content Library- images and video from Studio and Storyline, correct? I want to use them in Rise. I am able to save images from Storyline in a folder and then put in Rise, but I don't see a way to do that for the videos in the Content Library.

17 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Julie,

The content library videos are for use within Storyline or Studio.  We're are working on the integration of the stock images from Content Library for use in Rise - and that'll include photos, illustrations and icons. We're still targeting later this quarter for that feature so I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for reaching out and let us know if you need anything else!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Ann, 

Was there something specific you saw in a Content Library template that you'd like to use in Rise? That would help me point you in the right direction!

Rise is built around templates for the way content is laid out and structured so that it can be truly responsive. The templates that you're seeing in Content Library are designed for use with Storyline and/or Studio. 

Michael Bauer

Hi Mark

Until that feature has been added, follow this:

• Create a one-screen Storyline course
  • Add video from content library
  • Remove navigation / menu / resoures / heading / etc.
  • Publish to Articulate 360
  • Create a Rise course
  • Add block, Interactive, Storyline
  • Select the course you just published

Here is an example: https://rise.articulate.com/share/bD-3jd8MN--AnuagLuCnv1zywFqBzxmB

Lesego Monametsi

Hi Leslie. Silly question, but I've created a Rise course with a few embedded youtube videos.

I've then exported my course to Moodle, and while everything works fine on the web, when I access the course via our LMS mobile app, the Youtube video embed gives the old "Error: File not found" message.

Are you aware of a way to work around this issue? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.