Not having mobile design capability is becoming a tremendous roadblock. Help!

Dec 06, 2017

The simple fact that I am unable to design a course on my tablet has left me to use a360 as my content library. It is so frustrating how much I want to leverage this software and simply cannot. Either because the really cool stuff is all windows based or I am not able to produce content on my tablet.

with the last east updates to Sway, PPT, and Word, I can do 95% of what I am able in 360, while on my mobile device. I have parallels and all the other accoutrement.

so what can I do to enhance my effectiveness and ability to leverage the tool set?

i love this suite, and the company ethos so I would love to maintain my brand loyalty.

fwiw I spent 127 hours developing content I can’t use as a result if export administration limitations

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Taylor,

You mentioned at the end, exporting limitations and I wanted to confirm if you were looking to author on your tablet or view the output on your tablet? The latter shouldn't be an issue as Storyline, Studio and Rise will also publish for HTML5 and allow for viewing on a mobile device. 

The requirements for authoring and your hardware needs in Articulate 360 are outlined here. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.