Opening a Rise course at the First Lesson updates?

May 20, 2019

Hi am still looking for the option of being able to open a Rise Course at the first lesson and skipping the home page completely? Again LMS packaging is required.

I saw the workaround URL technique which works but is not suitable for LMS packaging so I was wondering that surely it must be possible to do this behind the scenes where the direct URL for the first lesson is generated and used as the course link within the package?

The main reason again for this is that the Icons used in the menu are irrelevant to us as they do not make sense for corporate standards. I tried to find the icons in the package and possibly swap them out for more useful icons but it seems they are not packages but are called externally?

3 Replies
Christopher Santos

Hello,

We're excited to share a new way to deliver bite-sized training focused on a single objective... Microlearning!

Microlearning gets your learners into the content faster without a course outline or description, or full course navigation features. You can get started from our new microlearning templates, use any of our business lesson content, or create one from scratch.

Let us know what you think!

Angelo Cruz

Good news, everyone! We've just released a new feature that allows you to turn off the cover page when you publish for LMS to improve compatibility, streamline training, and get learners into content faster. Give it a try, and let us know if you have any questions about it!

Note: You can't hide the cover page for training created from Next Big Idea Club content templates.