Pie Chart size

Feb 15, 2024

I am using the Pie Chart in one of my lessons and when I toggle from Edit mode to Preview mode the size of chart is smaller. I have used this feature before and the chart presented was normal in size.

I tested my Rise course in Google, Firefox, and Chrome. All look the same. Did something change with the chart?

Thanks

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Gilbert, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. We have identified an issue in Rise 360 where a pie chart is rendered smaller when previewed if preceded by a continue block.

Can I ask if this is similar to your current Rise 360 setup? If it is, I'll add this thread to the bug report so we can notify you as soon as a fix is released. If you do not have a continue block preceding your pie chart block, please open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at your course to see what's happening.

Gilbert Luna

Joes,

Thank you for replying. I tested my issue with and without a "continue" block and did not see a difference. I will open a case with the support team.

Just as some background context, we have used a chart in one of our earlier Rise projects and it worked correctly. Not sure what is going on. Thank you.