5 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Francesca!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

I see that you've opened a support case as well. Smart move! You're in excellent hands working one-on-one with our support engineers and they should be reaching out to you shortly!

In the meantime, would you mind sharing more details on:

• Which type of device was being used when you observed this issue (desktop or mobile)?
  • What is the operating system of the device being used?
  • Does the behavior occur across multiple browsers, or is it local to one?

Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Francesca Contini

Thanks for your reply. I am on an iMac, IOS operating system using Google Chrome—it seems to be all browsers and it is impacting all five courses which were developed simultaneously. They were just fine until a couple of days ago.

I deleted the chart block and rebuilt, added and removed dividers, placed in different position, etc. and nothing seems to work.

Client is waiting to release files—any thing I can try while waiting for engineering?

Steven Benassi

Hi Francesca!

Thanks for sharing the extra details!

I see that you've connected with my colleague Mcgem through your case. As Mcgem shared, this behavior is related to a bug causing Pie Charts to be rendered smaller when previewed if preceded by a Continue Block.

I don't have any workaround to share at this time, but I've linked this discussion to the bug report and will provide updates as soon as a fix is in place. Thank you for your patience. Sorry if this has been slowing you down!