Problems uploading Files

Mar 11, 2024

Dear Team, On Friday I adjusted all relevant files in one of our e-learnings so that they did not have special characters and then uploaded them again. It seemed like everything was going well. I exported the e-learning and submitted it to my client.

Today I look at the files in Articualte Rise and they are the old ones with special characters again.

To be honest, I'm trying not to work too fast these days so that Rise doesn't cause problems, but it's starting to become less fun when I have to check and check again.

Any suggestions for solutions?

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Diversity Campus, 

I'm sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

I do not see this behavior being recently reported by other users so there's a chance the incident is isolated. I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience: 

• Are you able to replicate the behavior on other browsers?
  • Are your OS and browser up-to-date?
  • Did your IT team add all of Articulate's Endpoints to your network's configuration?

If the issue is specifically happening to your uploaded files, would you be willing to share a copy of them here or in private by opening a support case so we can attempt to replicate the behavior? We'll delete it when we're done testing!