13 Replies
Kristen Paulson

Hi there,

I have a related question. I'm wondering if the box with the number in it can be remove altogether. I followed the video and removed the word step, which is great! but also have a request to remove the box and number for some of our processes. See screenshot.

If it's not possible to remove that, is there an existing template or demo that you can point me to for how to recreate the Rise Interactive Process in Storyline 365. I was thinking if there is something I could recreate it without the box and number and then embed it in my Rise course. 

Thanks!
Kristen

Martika Cox

Hi Kristen and Melissa,

Thanks for your question.

Right now, there isn’t a way to remove the step number and/or label box completely.

It sounds like having the ability to do this would improve your experience using Rise, so I went ahead and logged a feature request.

In the meantime, you can find Storyline process interaction templates here, and check out some other ideas here.

As you mentioned anything you create in Storyline can be inserted into your Rise course with a Storyline Block. In case you need it, you can learn more about how to do that right here.

If I can help with anything else please let me know

Anthony Goss

I, too, would find this feature useful, as the process interaction could be used as a kind of an interactive slide show.  It would be even better if the number could be customized in multiple ways, such as being able to replace the number with a letter or a word, leave it out completely, etc.  

Rosemary Aylward

I want to keep the Step label but be able to control it on each step. So for example, I want:

Step 1 - Analyze

Step 2 - Strategize

When I try to change the label in the course, it allows me to change the text but keeps the number at the end. For example: I typed Step 1 - Analyze and what I got was Step 1 - Analyze 1.

Is there a way to get rid of the extra 1 that is showing up at the end?

Thanks

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Rosemary, 

The process block will always display a number at the top, even if you remove or change the "Step" label.

Have you considered using another type of block? The timeline block could be the perfect fit. You don't have to include a date, and instead use that field to display "Step 1 - Analyze".