PTS

Nov 23, 2023

Hello Articulate,

I am currently considering whether your program is suitable for our company. Therefore, I need some clarification on certain matters.

• What is the difference between Articulate Storyline and Articulate Rise? And do you get both if you subscribe to your service?
  • Additionally, I would like to understand how your program integrates with other learning platforms when importing materials developed on your platform. Is it easily accessible to create SCORM files and achieve the same setup?
  • In our company, we require our customers to pass quizzes/tests to progress through the modules. Therefore, I would like to know if it's possible to set a passing percentage for the quiz before users can move on to the next modules.
  • What is the cost for a user in your program per year?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards

Cecilie

1 Reply
Gren Foronda

Hi Cecilie!

Thanks for reaching out! Here are the answers to your questions.

• What is the difference between Articulate Storyline and Articulate Rise? And do you get both if you subscribe to your service?
    • Articulate Storyline and Articulate Rise are both part of the Articulate 360 Suite, so you get both when you subscribe to Articulate 360. Rise 360 can help you easily create responsive e-learning content, while Storyline 360 can help create more interactive and customized projects. We recommend reviewing the article below for a more in-depth comparison of these products:
  • Additionally, I would like to understand how your program integrates with other learning platforms when importing materials developed on your platform. Is it easily accessible to create SCORM files and achieve the same setup?
  • In our company, we require our customers to pass quizzes/tests to progress through the modules. Therefore, I would like to know if it's possible to set a passing percentage for the quiz before users can move on to the next modules.
    • Both Storyline 360 and Rise 360 can create quizzes, and you can set a Passing Score for these quizzes. You can set the course so users won't be able to move to the next lesson/slides unless they pass the quiz. As for the course requirement of passing the quiz before moving on to the next courses, you may check with your LMS admin if this feature is available in your LMS. 
  • What is the cost for a user in your program per year?

We recommend reaching out directly to our Sales team through email at sales@articulate.com or through phone call at +1 (800) 861-4880 for more general product and pricing questions.