Publish an Online Quiz with Rise 360

May 12, 2022

Our company provides several virtual and CBT training programs.  One of the companies has requested a quiz for one of the virtual classes and they do not have an LMS program.  In essence - I would like to use Rise 360 for the quiz.  I have the quiz ready - and have tried several ways to publish the quiz - but what I need is for the trainee to enter their name, employee ID, take the quiz, print the results of the quiz and then send to the results to me to print out a certificate.  Is there an easy way to make this happen?

Thanks

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Willie! Rise 360 itself can't handle the registration; you'll need a hosting solution for this particular company. Without an LMS, they may want to consider SCORM Cloud as an interim solution! We use it for testing how content will perform in most LMSs, but you could invite folks to take content there, too!

Note: SCORM Cloud will require email and consider names optional, and there isn't a field for employee id.

image of scorm cloud sign in page

Stacy Huber

Hi,

I develop training for our franchisees so we do not work with a LMS.  We are doing training in Storyline, with a "Print Certificate" button, that prompts a "name" bubble, which populates the Training Certificate.  The certificate has the name of course, date, name of person, score, and a list of all the questions and answers.  

I would like to start developing training in Rise 360 and will need the same kind of printable Training Certificate.  Is this option available with Rise 360 platform? 

Thank you, 

Stacy