Publish Storyline360 course to Rise.com

Jul 01, 2020

Hi lovely tribe 

I have a client who wants to know if it's possible to create a module in storyline 360 and publish it on rise.com? They do not have a LMS and have recently purchased rise.com to drive their learning modules using this platform. They are currently creating modules via Rise 360. But they would like to leverage their storyline 360 platform too. 

I am guided by your expertise and please let me know what are some possible approaches we can take to deliver this course? 

Many thanks

Jasmine 

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Jasmine. Rise.com will be getting some exciting features, including hosting SCORM training from other authoring tools, like Storyline 360.

I would encourage your client to reach out to the Rise team for more information about hosting external content by chatting in from their Rise.com team page.

For folks joining in, Rise.com is our new online training system that makes training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage. Reach out to the Rise team to find out if Rise.com is a good fit for you!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.