Publishing Many Microlearning Courses - SO MANY CLICKS

Dec 21, 2023

Hi all!

I would like to publish a bunch of the microlearning courses to my LMS.  It seems that because I can't duplicate tabs or open anything in a new window, it will take me at least 7 clicks each time to navigate to a course and publish it.  Then it will force me back to the dashboard.  Any suggestions for how to make this process faster?  I have been putting it off because I just can't make myself click through so many times.

Thank you!

4 Replies
Kate Massa

I am not trying to download more than one at a time, I am just trying to not have to click down 5 menus and refind my place each time I want to publish a course.  Normally I would just open a new tab and then work with each course in a new tab and publish from there but it isn't an option.  Just looking to see if there is something I am missing.

Tom Kuhlmann

Sorry, I misunderstood what you asked because the video you shared shows that you're searching for a pre-built ML course, selecting it, and then adding it to your dashboard. And then publishing. I thought you wanted to select multiple and publish at once.

Unfortunately, there's only the dashboard link in the app and the catalog of courses doesn't show as a separate section.